Welcome to the City of Colorado Springs Social Media page! To better communicate with the public, the City is using social media to spread the word about all it has to offer. Use these sites to follow the City of Colorado Springs exciting news and events.
|Mayor John Suthers @MayorofCOS
|City Council @COSCityCouncil
|City of Colorado Springs @CityofCOS
|Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services
|Pikes Peak - America's Mountain
|Patty Jewett Golf Course
|Valley Hi Golf Course
|Garden of the Gods
|North Cheyenne Cañon Park
|Therapeutic Recreation Program of Colorado Springs
|Colorado Springs Sports Office
|Sertich Ice Center
|Deerfield Hills Community Center
Rock Ledge Ranch
|Mountain Metropolitan Transit
The City of Colorado Springs' use of social media web sites is provided as a public service. The City of Colorado Springs disclaims liability for ads, links, videos, promoted content or comments accessible from any external web page. The responsibility for external content or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments does not imply endorsement by the City.
Social Media Post/Comment Policy
Posts/comments on a City of Colorado Springs sanctioned social media web site containing any of the following may be subject to removal:
- Off-topic comments made on a specific topic thread or post.
- Profane, obscene, or pornographic content and/or language;
- Content that could compromise an ongoing criminal investigation;
- Defamatory posts;
- Violation of the privacy of another individual;
- Threats to any person or organization;
- Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale;
- Conduct in violation of any federal, state or local law;
- Encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that compromises the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- The City reserves the right to remove comments that do not promote civil discussion or do not adhere to our post/comment policy. Examples include attacking another commenter, racial slurs, comments against a protected class etc.
- The City of Colorado Springs reserves the right to hide repetitive posts/comments made on a specific topic thread or post.
Additionally, Users who violate the City’s social media policy may be denied access to the City’s social media accounts. Any blocked user may request a review of any social media blocking by filling out the online form.