Haunted Houses and Other Special Amusement Buildings

Share this page:

Permit Application: Required to be submitted with all haunted house, special amusement, carnival or similar activities. FOR CARNIVALS ONLY: complete the application, bring to the Division of the Fire Marshal, pay a small fee and schedule your inspection. No plan review is required.